These are so good you’ll eat them till your stomach hurts… or at least that’s what I did (found the recipe here)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (1 stick), melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- about 1/3 cup Nutella
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray 8×8 pan with non-stick spray
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl melt the butter, about 1 minute on high power.
- Wait momentarily before adding the egg so you don’t scramble it. Add the egg, brown sugar, vanilla, and whisk until smooth
- Add the flour and stir until just combined, don’t overmix.
- Stir in the peanut butter chips.
- Turn batter out into prepared pan, smoothing the top lightly with a spatula.
- Evenly add and swirl the Nutella (I put the Nutella in a plastic lunch ziplock bag, cut off one of the corners and squirted it onto the pan. Next take a knife and drag it back and forth across the top to create a nice marble pattern)
- Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until done. A toothpick inserted in the center should come out clean, or with a few moist crumbs, but no batter.