This is a super super easy recipe, which I of course love because I’m the laziest cook. All you need to do is put chicken in a dish, pour the sauce over it, cook and eat… So simple but so freaking yummy!
Honey Mustard Chicken
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (24 oz)
1/2 cup Dijon mustard (I used 1/4 cup French’s Dijon and 1/4 cup Grey Poupon Country Dijon, what I had in my fridge)
1/4 cup honey
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix together mustard, honey, and vinegar.
- Place chicken breasts into greased baking dish. Season with pepper. Pour mixture over chicken and make sure each breast is coated.
- Bake for about 35-40 minutes.
- Season with chopped rosemary.
*I pour the extra sauce all over everything
Estimate of calories (based on the livestrong website)